Hi, Jessica. This is Jeannie Goodman. Do you remember me? You have a very nice looking family. I just happened on our blog for the first time today. I see that you are due with your second baby on the 27th of Feb. Is that right? I guess you are ready to be done with being pregnant then. I am due with our number six on the 10th of March. Boy, I am ready to have this one! Hope you are doing well. Visit our blog sometime if you get a chance.
1 comment:
Hi, Jessica. This is Jeannie Goodman. Do you remember me? You have a very nice looking family. I just happened on our blog for the first time today. I see that you are due with your second baby on the 27th of Feb. Is that right? I guess you are ready to be done with being pregnant then. I am due with our number six on the 10th of March. Boy, I am ready to have this one! Hope you are doing well. Visit our blog sometime if you get a chance.
Post a Comment